place : Conference Hall, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
date : 5 october 20172017-10-05 - 2017-10-05
1- To highlight the role of the Islamic Kingdom of Sennar (910 - 1281 H / 1504-1821 AD) in dissemination of Islam in large areas of the Nile Valley-Sudan.
2- To disseminate Aqeedah of Tawheed (monotheism), purify Islam from spiritual impurities, revive Sunnah, renounce racism and tribalism and to realize social security and peace.
3- To clarify the values of moderation and tolerance which was the most prominent characteristic of the civilization of the Islamic Kingdom of Sennar.
4- To highlight the civilization aspects of the Islamic Kingdom of Sennar as represented in the spiritual, intellectual, cultural, economic and social features.
5- To focus on the role of scholars in the intellectual, cultural, civilizational, economic and social development.
6- To highlight the role of Fuqaha (Muslim jurists) in enriching knowledge and simplifying matters of religion.
7- To explain the role of dissemination of Islam in enhancing Sennar's relations with the world (Ottoman state - Egypt - Hejaz - Morocco)
8- To focus on scientific centers in the Kingdom of Sennar and the role of scholars and Fuqaha (Muslim jurists) in strengthening Islamic values.
9- To focus on Sufi School of thought and Sufism and its impact on spiritual and cultural life.
10- To highlight the role of the four Sunnis schools of thought, especially the role of the Maliki school in this particular kingdom and in Sudan in general.
11- To clarify the University of the Holy Quran and Islamic Sciences' interest in highlighting the role of scholars and Fuqaha (Muslim jurists) in the establishment of Islamic cities.
Scholars in Sennar Kingdom Age
1- 'Historical Study of Scholars of the Sennari Age and their Religious, Cultural and Social Impact'
2 - 'A Study on Examples of Scholars in the Sennari Age',
3 - 'Contributions of Scholars in the Sennari Age'
4 - 'Islamic Schools of Thought in the Kingdom of Sennar'
1- 'Academic Relations between the Funj and Egypt'.
2 - 'The Role of Scholars in North Africa in the Sennari Age'
3. 'The Academic Relations between the Kingdom of Sennar and Hijaz'
Education and its Social and Economic Impacts
1 - 'Education in the Sennari Age' (A Historical Study of Method and Style)
2 - 'Critique and Analysis of the Role of Scholars in the Funj Sultanate'
3 - 'Education and its Social Effects in the Sennari Age'
4 – 'The Economic Activity in the Funj State in the period from 1504 to 1821 AD'
The Higher Committee Members
1. Pro. Muawya Ahmed Sayyid Ahmed (Chairman)
2. Prof. Mohamed Al Bashir Mohamed Abdul Hadi (Vice-Chairman)
3. Prof . Mohamed EL-Fatih Mahmoud Bashir Al-Maghribi (member)
4. Dr . Nadia Abd Al- Atheem Sayyid Ahmed (member)
5. Sheikh Mohamed Al-Hassan Al-Radhi (member)
6. Dr . Othman Ibrahim Yousif (member)
7. Mr. Ahmed Mahjoub Abnauf (member)
8. Dr. Arafa Mohamed Hamad (member and Rapporteur)
9. Mr. Mohamed Ahmed Abakar (member)
10. Mr. Basheera Al-Duma Othman (Assistant- Rapporteur)
The Scientific Committee of the Forum
It has the following functions:
1- Determining the title of the workshop, themes and scientific papers of forum
2. Coordination with the General Secretariat of the project of Sinar, Capital of Islamic Culture.
3. To peer-review the forum scientific papers.
The Scientific Committee Members
1. Prof. Mohamed Al- Bashir Abd Al-Hadi (Chairman)
2. Dr. Assir Sayyid Ahmed Al- Iraqi (member)
3. Prof. Abd Allah Abd Al-Hai (member)
4. Prof. Ali Salih Karar (member)
5. Prof. Maymuna Mirghani Hamza (member)
6. Prof. Usama Abd Arahman Al- Ameen (member)
7. Prof. Sir Al- Khatim Othman Al-Ameen (member)
8. Prof. Abd Al-Wahid Othman Mustafa (member)
9. Dr. Daf Allah Hamd Allah Hussein (member)
10. Dr. Arafa Mohamed Hamad (member and rapporteur)
11. Dr. Basheera Adoma Othman (assistant rapporteur)