It is responsible for carrying out administrative supervision of the department; developing plans in the field of networking, maintenance; following up their implementation; and providing assistance for the director in supervision and follow-up of internet services.
The following detailed objectives have been set to be implemented in the plan for 2016:
1. Carrying out maintenance for all computers and their peripherals at the university.
2. To state specifications for new computers and to check their compliance on purchasing and installation.
3. To carry out technical follow-up and periodic maintenance of computer labs at the university.
4. To follow up implementation or installation of the internal networks connecting the various university units.
5. To ensure sustainability of networking and internet services by carrying out maintenance, promotion and follow-up processes.