To be a leading Islamic intellectual institution in media production and training.
To confirm the identity of the Muslim nation through training and media production on the guidance of the Holy Quran and purified Sunnah.
- To achieve and secure a higher level of quality and excellence-based performance in media production and training.
- To contribute actively to developing professionally distinguished graduates.
- To establish distinguished cooperation relations with counterpart institutions at both local and international levels.
- To rely on the best human resources in production and training.
- To invest in the field of media production and training.
- To serve as an Islamic alternative to local, regional and international television and radio programs and channels.
- To qualify the teaching staff members of the university on mastering media skills to achieve excellence and quality.
- To provide community and media institutions with professionals.