- To focus on scientific research in Islamic economics to realize Taseel (Islamic authentication) on contemporary and renewable financial transactions.
- To introduce Islamic financial instruments.
- To seek Taseel (Islamic authentication) of scientific research in different fields.
The mission of the Center stems from the mission of the University in enforcing the guidelines of the Quran, the Sunnah and the opinions of Fuqaha (Muslim Jurists)to realize application of Maqasid Asharia (the objectives of Islamic law) in the lives of people at local, regional and global levels.
The Center seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To achieve general scientific development at the U of HQIS.
- To support the University's research strategy by creating a quality research environment and developing research potentialities.
- To support researchers and students in Islamic Economics discipline by providing research, study and advise services, and supervising creativity, innovation and transmission of knowledge.
- To develop researchers and graduate students’ abilities in the Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) of Islamic Economics through organizing training courses.
- To conduct in-depth research in Islamic economics through organizing forums, workshops and scientific conferences.
- To provide total and partial funding for researches approved by the Center.
- To carry out coordination and scientific cooperation with other relevant centers in and outside the university.