The Center focuses on collective scientific research in the field of Islamic economics to realize Islamic authentication on various changeable renewable and contemporary financial transactions in order to produce Islamic financial instruments.
The mission of the Center stems from the mission of the University in enforcing the guidelines of the Quran, the Sunnah and the opinions of Fuqaha (Muslim Jurists)to realize application of Maqasid Asharia (the objectives of Islamic law) in the lives of people at local, regional and global levels.
The Center seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Scientific development at the U of HQIS.
- To support the University's research strategy by creating a quality research environment.
- To support researchers and students in various disciplines by providing research, study and advise services in different fields, providing new potentialities, and sponsoring creativity, innovation and transmission of knowledge.
- To develop a generation of researchers and graduate students in different fields.
- To conduct in-depth research in Islamic economics.
- To provide total and partial funding for researches approved by the Center.
- To carry out coordination and scientific cooperation with other relevant centers within and outside the university.