The Administration seeks to provide support for the university branches in the states in achieving the University objectives and dissemination of knowledge on the guidance of the Holy Quran. We endeavor to contribute to enhancement of research on authentication of knowledge responding to the changes of the time in terms of both guidance and reform.
- 1- To realize the University mission and its role in serving the community in the states.
- 2- To disseminate knowledge of the Islamic religion.
- 3- To promote values of peaceful and social coexistence.
- 1- To supervise implementation of work programs and procedures, and to follow-up work progress.
- 2- To supervise, follow-up and arrange receiving and sending items to the university branches.
- 3- To tackle obstacles that may confront deans and academic staff of the branches.
- 4- To prepare monthly reports and recommendations to achieve branches’ objectives.
- 5- To establish good relations with the university branches.
- 6- To provide branches’ needs.