Based on the Mosque’s distinctive location and various Da’wah activities, the administration of Al-Neelain Mosque seeks to make the Mosque a source for cultural, educational and intellectual contribution, and resort for Fatwa in which Muslims can find solutions to new problems according to requirements of the time.
Da’wah (to call to way of Allah) upon very clear knowledge and insight.
1. Dissemination of the Islamic Da’wah among the different community segments.
2. Performance of obligatory prayers.
3. Organizing specialized courses in different Islamic sciences
4. Paying due attention to Islamic occasions and reminding people of them for learning lessons.
5. Organizing Islamic events (marriage contracting ceremonies)
6. Contribution to solving community problems through lectures, seminars and workshops.